CompSoc will be electing new positions in the next EGM (6PM 16th October 2019 at AT LT1). The positions available are as follows:
- 1st Year Representative:
- Responsible for communication between the Inf1 cohort and the society, and promotes events to the year.
- General involvement with organising society events. One may also choose to get involved with any sub-committees such as InfBall, Hack the Burgh, and more.
- Graphic Designer (TBC by the constitutional amendment):
- Responsible for any graphic designs required for the society: Event banner, merchandise etc
|First year Representative|
|Tudor Finaru||view manifesto|
|Irina Gubaciova||view manifesto|
|Alexandra Purcărea||view manifesto|
|Imran Farooqui||view manifesto|
|Advaith Sai||view manifesto|
Running for a position?
- Send [email protected] your manifesto (PDF of max 200 words) by the end of Tuesday 15th October 2019
- Make sure you have CompSoc membership. You cannot run for election without membership.
- Prepare a 1 minute long speech (and a portfolio in the case of graphic designer)
There will also be votes for any constitutional amendments required by EUSA, including the new position of Graphic Designer, can be found here
CompSoc <3 You