CompSoc will be electing new positions in the next EGM (23rd October 2019 at 6PM BST). The positions available are as follows:
- 1st Year Representative:
- Responsible for communication between the Inf1 cohort and the society, and promotes events to the year.
- General involvement with organising society events. One may also choose to get involved with any sub-committees such as InfBall, Hack the Burgh, and more.
- Accountable to the committee and members for the finances of the society
- Reimburses society members for expenses
- Writing annual financial report
Running for a position?
- Send [email protected] your manifesto (PDF of max 200 words) by the end of Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Prepare a 1 minute long speech.
There will also be votes for any proposed constitutional amendments.
CompSoc <3 You